Friday, April 18, 2008

A day of 1st's for Jeffrey!

Well we had lots of fun today- with today being the first hottest day of the year... we started out at the zoo and had lots of fun with our friends and had our first train ride of the year :) and we went to Glenwood Park for the first time this year... yadda yadda- but the best first is this...

He wore BIG BOY underwear outside of the house!!! After we got home from the zoo and running around- I took Jeffrey upstairs to change him and I asked him if he wanted a pull up on or underwear and he said underwear- I was like cool- let's go potty first...so he did- and he did pee and poop (aren't these convo's grea!) and we put his underwear on... then Jeremy came home about 5:15 and we said ok- let's go put a pull up on so we can go (more running around to do...) and he REFUSED to put on a pullup... he let me put the rubber pants over the underwear- and we went out- I just put him to bed and he was still dry!!!! I had him go again at 5:30 before we left and at maybe 7:15 I made him go at Wendy's... and he stayed dry the whole time!!!

Horray for Jeffrey!! Let's hope it continues!!

I think that's all for now... I'll add some pictures later!

No comments: